Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our customers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us
What Do We Collect and How We Use It
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission.
- When you register with Reframer, we need to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, and credit card information. This information is used to create your account and provision service, provide you with email communications in regards to our service, to send you newsletters, and to conduct research for to improve the service. We do not sell this information to external sources.
- If you wish to upgrade your account this may be done within the application. We will use the information you’ve provided to upgrade your account.
- We will send a welcoming email to verify your new account. We will only email account holders for billing purposes. We will occasionally send out service related announcements.
Data Storage & Access
- We own the code, databases, and all rights to the Reframer application. You retain all rights to your data.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Reframer. We only use vendors who maintain the highest level of privacy, security, and data integrity.
- We will not access or mine the data you provide to the Service. You maintain control through the Admin Settings for who has access to your data.
- Our access to your data is restricted to the personal information you provide at registration.
- We do not store your credit card information. We use a secure third party service for processing and storing your billing information.
- We do aggregate information for the purposes of monitoring the health of the service. The data we aggregate may include the names and totals for: companies, registered users, projects, sessions, observations, judgements, and concepts. We do not mine, nor will we attempt to access the actual content of observations, judgements, and concepts.
Reframer uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Reframer may set and access Reframer cookies on your computer, cookies are required to use the Reframer service. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
We like to show off customers who love our stuff. We won’t post a customer testimonial without prior consent via email.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security related to Reframer, you can contact us.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Last updated: 17 Oct 2011